- Locate the Cobian Backup Icon on your Windows System Tray (Beside The Time)
Right-Click on the Icon and Left-Click on Open - The Main User Interface will Open
- Select 'Log' and 'Open Log Files'
- A Windows Explorer Directory will open with Log Files - The log files will be dated with the Time and Date. Locate the most Recent file and open.
- Scroll to the bottom of Log File and locate the Line Beginning 'Backup Done'
- The 'Processed Files' and the 'Backed Up Files' number should match. i.e Processed files 26 = Backed Up Files 26
If you are unsure about your backups please email the log file described above to the email@example.com